Outdoor Dining

Although I was very excited (and bragging to my East Coast friends) about the early spring blossoms here in Vancouver, I must admit, I am really tired of all the rain!  I have found myself longing  for a warm summer night to dine al fresco.  It will be awhile here, nothing a quick trip to Mexico can't solve!  Here are some of my favourites.

Vibia Light
Love Love Love this new addition to Vibia Light's exterior line.  Called Halley, this is available in a few different forms and designed to take apart and transport.  This is a must have for my patio this summer.

Vibia Light

Vibia Light

AD April 2010
At a full city block in length, this New York penthouse has multiple terraces, including one devoted to outdoor dining.  Interiors by MAC II.


Alexis Victoria Blog

If this is what camping looks like...I am in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...